The Unreality-SF.net Story of the Year Poll
YEAR TWO: 2009-2010
Unreality-SF.net's second birthday is fast approaching, and just like last year, we're marking the occasion with a poll to choose the best TV tie-in story of the last 12 months.
From today (Monday 1st March) until the weekend (Sunday 7th March), you can nominate your favourite stories. (The ten which receive the most nominations will form the final shortlist, and voting for the winner will then open on Monday 8th March.)
- You can nominate up to three prose, audio, or comic stories based on or related to a TV series. No bloody Dan Brown.
- You can vote for individual stories only, not whole anthologies or series comprising a number of stories.
- The stories must have been released between the beginning of March 2009 and the end of February 2010.
- They also have to be new releases, not reprints of things that were available in another form before that period.
- Non-fiction's fine as long as it tells a story, so making-ofs and autobiographies are eligible but encyclopedias are not.
- Nominate once only. The form will keep an eye on IPs, and multiple votes will not counted (and will make us MAD).